When we were first told about the blog that we were supposed to keep all year I was kind of angry. I did not want to do something that just took up time and I though would be pointless. Now my view is very different. I enjoyed doing the blogs this year and learned quite a bit from them. It helped to reflect on the stories and it made me analyze the story more which in turn helped me on the tests. One of my favorite topics of the blogs this year was creating endings to stories. It was so much fun and it made me remember the actual story. I also am not the most creative person ever so it was kind of fun to practice making things up and having it pertain to the story. I definitely thought it was a good learning experience. I learned not to just do something half-minded even though it is simple and to take your time on some of the small things.
My favorite stories
1. Pit and the pendulum
2. The Great Gatsby
3. Owl Creek Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment