Monday, April 16, 2012
Blog #10
One of my favorite television shows is Glee. A lot of people consider this show gay or girly. But that is one thing that it really has a good perception of. In fact it shows people who are gay and shows the problems that they have to deal with every day. In the season finale one of the kids tried to hang himself after kids made fun of him. The show always has good messages like that. Mixed in with the life lessons is a fun musical environment. I love singing and the songs that they do are great. It is also full of issues and things that kids in high school go through. Unfortunately I have work on Tuesday so i have to miss the new episodes. And now on fox.com, you have to wait 8 days to watch the episode. But I really like this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment