Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Blog #5
I enjoyed reading this peom. When I connect to it though I do not really think about nature. I think more about how the things we watched on TV is what we "became." After watching TV shows such as power rangers and things like that, we played that at school. I think it is funny how what you see you really do become. We watched a lot of things and then we made our own games about them. On the flip side of this, if you are alwasy watching death, you will most likely become less affected by it. That is why a lot of serial killers have a traumatic childhood and see someone they love die (I am a big fan of criminal minds). The things that we see in life define who we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment