Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog #2

In fact, I have felt a connection to nature.  Two years ago, my family and I went on a trip to Colorado.  It was a really cool experience.  The main point that I connected to nature was while I was biking down Pike's Peak.  We saw a brochure to be able to actually bike down Pike's Peak.  My family and I enjoy the outdoors and were definitely up for a fun trip to go on.  I decided not to go whitewater rafting since I hate water.  We drove up to the top of the mountain and unloaded all of the bikes. We then proceeded to start biking down it.  There were so many parts of it where you could just fall off and die.  That is why I felt my connection.  I was so high up, and in a really cool environment, that I didn't really care.  I felt like it didn't matter, and that I was actually connected to nature.     

1 comment:

  1. I had trouble driving down Pike's Peak and almost fainted at the top from the oxygen difference. I'm glad you connected to nature without going over the edge.

    ReplyDelete